1. Watch any sports whatsoever.
2. Watch any weather whatsoever.
3. Cook a sit-down meal.
4. Enforce the "shower every night" rule.
5. Make it to work on time.
6. Shave my legs.
Things I DID Do While Hubby Was Out of Town For a Week:
1. Watched all my Real Housewives Episodes of NYC/Atlanta/Beverly Hills without being harrassed.
2. Let Middle and Baby sleep in the same bed.
3. Forced the boys to read without the distraction of sports on TV.
4. Had a mother/son(s) date night that included chicken wings (and a margarita for meeeee!)
5. Started watching True Detective.
6. Fell asleep every night with my glasses on.
7. Stole his pillow.
8. Missed him. But not his snoring.