Soooo not happening, apparently.
Oh well. I go from Day 1 to Day 6 of the challenge. No biggie.
May 6: "If you couldn't answer with your job, how would you answer the question, 'what do you do'?"
This is a pretty easy challenge. Probably best done in list form. In thinking about my day, from the time I wake up until the time I hit the pillow at night:
1. I exercise.
2. I pack 3 lunches.
3. I do laundry.
4. I constantly flush unflushed toilets.
5. I feed the dog.
6. I ask, then nag, repeated requests that fall on deaf ears.
7. I commute.
8. I help with homework.
9. I (sometimes) make dinner.
10. I (mostly) am a short-order cook on sports nights.
11. I cheer and encourage
and bitch at sporting events.
12. I clean ears and clip fingernails and toenails.
13. I snuggle.
14. I give kisses goodnight.
15. I read (currently, Reconstructing Amelia) and/or play Candy Crush (currently, stuck on Level 65).
16. I worry about my husband's health and upcoming surgery.
17. I stress about the hectic sports schedules.
18. I think about where we should go on a family vacation.
19. And finally, I sleep.