And now I shall step away with my cane and hop on my dinosaur...
There's a lot going on in the Trenches/there's not much going on in the Trenches. Basically, it's same old, same old. Now with older, busier children and an older, busier husband/wife team.
Bulletpoints (because there just ain't no organizing this particular brain dump):
- I started Crossfit on Monday. Related: I cannot walk or sit or MOVE without wincing today. I'm gonna go to classes every Monday and Friday morning at the ass crack o'dawn. (Unfortunately, exercise is not my problem-o. It's my eating habits.)
- I'm back on the caffeine. In limited amounts and not all habit-forming-like (hopefully).
- We are in the sweet spot in between sporting seasons in the Trenches. Basketball has ended, but baseball and lacrosse (Baby is trying it this year) have yet to start.
- I'm officially done with my Pop Warner Treasurer duties. And man, does it feel like a weight has been lifted. I didn't realize exactly how much time it took up until I stopped doing it. Sweet relief.
- I'm running two 5k races this month. I shouldn't really use the word "race" because they will both be more like a "crawl".
- I'm not attending BlissDom this year. I'm veryveryveryvery sad about it.
- Even though my regular diary-like blogging has definitely dried up, and I oftentimes think about bowing out of this aspect of social media, certain invitations and events and FUN THINGS keep my toes dipped in this pool - this month the fam gets to see the Harlem Globetrotters; there's an Old Navy fashion show on the horizon; I have an audition for Listen to Your Mother; and barring weather difficulties (which is always
a probabilitylikely here in New England), you may see me in a BlissDom video shoot for Child Hunger Ends Here...
I think that pretty much covers it. As you were.