Believe it or not, the idea for this came about as I was in the salad bar line at work, watching someone put clumps of tofu (I believe that's the technical term) on their salad. And I thought to myself, "Hmmm...I have honestly NEVER tried tofu before."
...proceeded to move on. NO WAY am I trying tofu! I imagine its texture and taste to be a bit like a kitchen sponge. Am I right?
1. I HAVE NEVER eaten tofu. Obvs.
2. I HAVE NEVER
3. I HAVE NEVER watched one single episode of Mad Men. Or Dexter. Or Grey's Anatomy. (But I HAVE watched every.single.episode. of every.single.season of the Real Housewives! So there's that...)
4. I HAVE NEVER really felt the urge to get a tattoo. Of anything. Anywhere on my body. No thanks.
5. I HAVE NEVER been to Vermont (even though I live in New England).
6. I HAVE NEVER seen any of the Godfather movies. Or Scarface.
7. I HAVE NEVER ridden a horse.
8. I HAVE NEVER had a surprise party.
9. I HAVE NEVER broken a bone.
10. I HAVE NEVER drank a cup of coffee.
11. I HAVE NEVER taken my children to DisneyWorld. (Related: I have also never been to Vegas = adult Disney.)
12. I HAVE NEVER been on Pinterest...yet.
Ok, your turn. What's one thing you have never done before?