These Are the Things I Know I Should Do When I'm In a Funk:
1. Exercise, because the adreneline rush actually DOES make me feel better.
2. Eat healthy, because I'm already feeling bad about myself. Do I want to feel fat too? Nope.
3. Take a break and actually get down on the floor and play games with my children. Snuggles also help.
4. Appreciate the fact that my husband loves me no matter what.
5. Surround myself with friends--the people who accept me for me.
6. Keep writing, because writing organizes my thoughts and is actually very therapeutic.
But These Are the Things I Actually Do When I'm In a Funk:
1. Pick out running clothes the night before and set the alarm. When alarm goes off, hit snooze button repeatedly and never get up to go running. Inner monologue: How can I call myself a runner when I don't run? Who do I think I am? A FRAUD.
2. Mindlessly eat whatever is around and constantly feel fat and gross.
3. Busy myself with mundane housework instead of taking a break to play with kids.
4. Take all my frustrations out on husband and act like a total bitch.
5. Isolate myself from all my friends.
6. Contemplate quitting social media altogether.