However, for some reason, I feel compelled to write about this summer's Big Brother Season
So much so, that I even have my MOM watching it with me every summer while she's here. (She's hooked too.) It's now part of our summer routine when Granny 911 is in town. Yeeehaw.
So with all that being said, here's what I thought about the premiere episode:
1. Right off the bat, all the males annoyed me.
3. Cassi is gorgeous.
4. Shelly certainly has had some work done on her (Lisa Rinna-like) lips.
5. Jordan is playing up the Jessica Simpson character a leeeetle too much.
6. Does Daniele speak? Does Daniele wear anything but clothing circa 1983? Does Daniele realize that blondes have more fun? (She looked so much prettier as a blonde.)
7. "Evel" (the moron even spells it wrong) Dick needs to realize that guess what? You're not Steven Tyler. Nor will you ever be. Lose the black fingernails dude. And lose the rocker persona, and just face it - you're OLD.
8. Rachel's laugh could be used as a torture device.
9. Is anybody EVER gonna beat her?!
Summary: Rachel wins the first HoH.