Once One no longer has babies in One's trenches, One would think that One would no longer have any use for baby wipes. I mean, after all, they ARE primarily used to wipe cute little (poopy splattered) tushies, right?
Well, One would be wrong.
My Baby has been potty trained for a number of years now. Yet, in my trenches, we still buy these wipes in BULK. Here's why:
Top 10 Uses For Baby Wipes When There's No Longer a Baby Around
10. Can be used to clean off lint and spilled detergent from tops of washing machine and dryer.
9. Can be used to quickly spot clean a bathroom in case of emergency (surprise visit from in-laws).
8. Don't have a tissue? Use a baby wipe! Added bonus - it cleans off those dried crusties better than a dry tissue.
7. Excellent blotter for spilled food on clothing.
6. Use to quickly wipe crumbs off a table top.
5. And hey, while you're in the kitchen, use it to quickly swipe countertops/top of stove/front of dishwasher/etc.
4. What's that on your shoe? Use a baby wipe to get it off!
3. Quick hand cleaner when you don't trust your children with hand sanitizer.
2. Baby wipe containers! There are millions of uses for these! We store crayons, baseball cards, and all kinds of art supplies in them.
1. And the number one reason you should have baby wipes? 2 words: STOMACH BUG. The cucumber and green tea flavor is especially soothing. You'll thank me later.