First of all, THIS is a bosu:
It's like half of an exercise ball with a flat, plastic bottom. It is used for exercises such as this:
So this was my experience. In top 10 form:
1. That the class started at 5:30am this morning. Not 5:45. Strike One.
2. That missing warmup is NOT A GOOD IDEA. Especially if you are jumping on a foreign, squishy thing. (That's what she said. Heh.)
3. That I have no balance.
4. That I have no core strength. (Hi, 3 c-sections.)
5. That I was the only one in the frickin class over 120 pounds.
6. That I am WELL over 120 pounds.
7. That I don't like to stare at myself in a mirror (see #6). Especially if it's not my "skinny" mirror in my dimly lit bedroom.
8. That even though I may be able to run for over an hour without stopping, that I am sorely OUT OF SHAPE.
9. That bosu, loosely translated, must certainly mean "torture".
10. That I will be going back next Thursday morning. This time, at 5:30am.
11. That I easily won't be able to walk tomorrow. Guaranteed.