1. You are writing a blog post and you accidentally hit a random key that erases your entire post and then blogspot does its autosave RIGHT THEN on the now-blank screen? Not that that didn't JUST HAPPEN to me or anything so now you get THIS POST instead...
2. People take up 2 parking spots?
3. You are waiting in line behind someone who is WRITING A CHECK? (Who still does that? Apparently every person who happens to be in front of me in line, that's who.)
4. You mail a package and it arrives at its destination with a note that says "Received Without Contents"? Meaning some scumbag STOLE the contents of the box? Yet it was still delivered by the post office? Not that that didn't JUST HAPPEN to me either.
5. Your son falls and gets a huDge bruise on his buttock and now you have to worry that if anyone happens to see it they will think you BEAT him?
6. Your gray hairs come back after only 4 weeks of color and partial foil?
7. You have NO IDEA what to wear to Blissdom?
8. And the damn dryer keeps shrinking your clothes?
9. You lose a bet because you could have sworn that Bon Jovi's Livin on a Prayer was from at least 1989 but it in fact was released in 1986.
10. Your husband has already lost 9 pounds and you have gained two?
Leave a comment with your own "Don't You Hate It When" response. C'mon, make me feel better!