But things have turned around. Have they ever!
1. Fishful Thinking is in full swing yet again and I am returning as one of the ten Faculty Members. For those of you who know me, you know I don't usually get all gung-ho and rah-rah about stuff. But readers? I'm telling you - this is a GREAT parenting program with awesome ideas and concepts. Check it out (You won't be sorry)! They also brought back the Storybook maker - I made one with each of my boyz last year and they loved starring in their very own book!
2. Even though we didn't celebrate a Girls Weekend away this year, plans are in the works for us gals to meet up for dinner, drinks and of course, shopping.
3. Hubby and I are loooong overdue for a Date Night. The kicker? He actually suggested that we go to DSW because he needs new work shoes. Ummm...lemme think about that for LESS THAN A SECOND...yeah, I guess we could go shopping for shoes...twist my arm...
4. We are headed to the circus on Thursday night! Any fellow New Englanders want free tickets?
5. My parents are coming for the weekend!
6. And...oh yeah, there was one more thing I have been wanting to shout from
I GOT A NEW JOB!
*It's closer to home, cutting my hellacious commuting time by - get this - 2 HOURS A DAY!! (How mind-boggling is that?!)
*No more train!
*It's 5-days a week again, but I don't mind because SEE ABOVE. I will only be driving 30 minutes to get to work. Our babysitter graciously agreed to pick up the day that we yanked from her when I started doing my 4-day work week in September.
*I will be doing actual paralegal work (which I haven't really done for the 2 years I've been working in Boston
*I gleefully gave my 2-week notice on Friday, and I start my new position October 26th, with a WEEK OFF beforehand.
*I will be working as a paralegal in the legal department at the Corporate Headquarters of the world's largest office products company.