1. I got a(nother) haircut. Still attempting to fix the Worst Haircut of the Century. New color is next. Something darker and warmer for fall. That's what I'm thinking.
2. I hab a headcold. Which makes Shredding tough, but I've kept it up, breathing be damned. 18 days in a row baby!
3. I'm so glad Jordan won Big Brother 11.
4. I'm actually liking Melrose Place and Vampire Diaries. Hi, I'm 15.
5. I'm think Ellen will be hysterical as the new American Idol judge.
6. Facebook and I have broken up.
7. All 3 of my boyz ate sugared cereal this morning. Yes, I buy them Frosted Flakes. What of it?
8. Keep an eye out for this movie, all you mom bloggers. It's gonna be a good one, I promise!
9. The winner of the Fisher Price TRIO Building Set is here.
10. Am I a weirdo because I'm already thinking about my Christmas cards? I usually have my friend take the boyz' pics in October.
11. There won't be a Girls Weekend 2009. And I'm very sad about it. Airfares to Myrtle Beach remain stupidly high, and everyone (understandably) is trying to be more frugal. *sigh*
12. But. I AM flying to NYC next week! Stay tuned.