In honor of such a momentous occasion (*snort*), I'd like to share with you a few tidbits about what I've learned from blogging the past 3 years:
1. That you actually do become friends with the people inside your computer. And it's not the least bit strange. Or creepy. Or weird.
2. Yet, the blogosphere is as cliquey as high school. It's a fact.
3. That when you write on a regular basis, everything that happens in your life begets the question, "How can I blog about this?" And it excites you.
4. That keeping a blog is a great way to keep track of those childhood illnesses and infections. If I need to know when Baby's last ear infection was? I simply search my archives.
5. Furthermore, that a blog is also useful for documenting momentous "firsts" - first time riding a bike, first days of school, first visit from the tooth fairy, etc.
6. That sometimes
7. Yet at other times,
8. That maintaining a blog allows one to have
9. That your writing skills improve the longer you keep at it.
10. And finally, that I hope to continue documenting my life here In the Trenches of Mommyhood for many years to come!
Thanks for reading! Truly.