Wow. I know I'm a little late, but I just watched the first episode of the new season of Jon & Kate Plus 8 on my DVR.
It made me uncomfortable.
Usually I let the boyz watch the show. It has always been one of our family shows here in the Trenches (along with American Idol, Wipeout, American Gladiator and, of course, Red Sox games).
Needless to say, I erased that episode right after viewing it.
1. HAIR. His. Apparently the procedure worked.
2. HAIR. Hers. Straight, spiky, blonde, brown, long, short. WTF????
3. I want whatever drugs Kate is on. She almost seemed manic at times with that ridiculous fake laugh of hers. Although one could definitely sense she was hurting.
4. The tension between the two of them was palpable through the TV screen. Awkward.
5. Kate complains about the paparazzi, yet wears HIGH HEELS and looks like a diva to take the children to the party store. Who, in "real life" schleps 8 children to a store all dolled up? It's an effort for me to haul 3 boyz to the grocery store IN SWEATPANTS.
6. Everything about this just makes me sad.
7. My DVR is set to tape the entire season.