Dear Fiber One: Thank you for your granola bars' delicious flavors and relatively low calorie count. I eat one EVERY SINGLE morning. And all I have to say is, um...all that fiber you're packing does a great job of keeping a gal regular...if you catch my
2. Dear Nelle & Lizzy: Thank you for creating such fun yet sentimental products. For Christmas my Hubby got me the stamped triple ring engraved with our boyz' names. (Meaning, I feigned surprise when I opened the box on Christmas morning, but I basically had SENT HIM YOUR WEBSITE LINK and instructed him to BUY THIS ONE.) In any event, I receive lots of compliments on it!
3. Dear Smashbox: Your O-GLOW cheek color has worked overtime during this long New England winter as I vainly attempt to not look like a corpse.
4. Dear Uggs: Speaking of weather, thank you for your warmth. Your coziness. Your comfort. And most of all? Your ability to withstand foot stink. I heart you.
5. Dear Philosophy: (To be sung) Amazing Grace, how sweet your aroma, that scents a gal like me...
6. Dear Infusium 23: Your (frizz)ologie shampoo is like a freaking MIRACLE IN A BOTTLE! Where have you been all my life? Thanks you you, I'm saving huDge amounts of valuable time in the morning by NOT HAVING TO BLOWDRY MY UNRULY MOP! Instead, I just towel dry and GO. Granted, I now bear an uncanny resemblance to Curly Sue, but it's well worth it to not have to futz at the ass-crack of dawn. Amen.
7. Dear Nintendo: Thanks for allowing me to practice balancing, learn yoga moves, and most importantly, ROCK THE HULA HOOP. I just have one question for you regarding the WiiFit though- whose sick idea was it to allow the balance board to GROAN when one steps on it? Not nice. Not nice AT ALL.
What's tickling your fancy these first few months of 2009?