Why is it:
1. That whenever I have money to spend, I can't find anything to buy?
2. That as soon as I sit down, someone asks for a drink?
3. That when I'm craving chocolate, there's none to be found? But then when I'm dieting it's everywhere?
4. That no matter how many times I clean the bathroom(s), they still reek of urine?
5. That if I'm in a hurry to get somewhere, I inevitably get stuck behind Granny going out for her Sunday drive? On a TUESDAY.
6. That my children feel it necessary to visit every stinking public restroom?
7. That we can't ever find matching mittens and gloves in the Trenches?
8. That I seem to never be wearing my warm Ugg boots on the days the train is late so my toes feel like they're frostbitten?
9. That when I straighten my hair, it looks frizzy? And that when I curl my hair, it looks frizzy?
10. That every single time I enter a public library, I have to pee?
11. That 3 of these questions have to do with urination?
12. That the word "stimulate" makes me giggle?
13. That it seems to take so long to get in shape, but it only takes a second to become out of shape?
14. That the Entourage season is way too short?
15. That when I can't think of an idea for a blog post, I resort to a lame list like this?
Got any more for me?