1. That Will Farrell is a comedic genius. He did his George Dubya schtick (in character) for a nonstop hour and a half. My face actually hurt afterwards from smiling and laughing the entire time! HBO is going to air his performance in March.
2. That there are TVs in each bathroom stall at ESPN Zone. IN THE LADIES ROOM. See? Because God knows I wouldn't want to miss a second of that hoops game.
3. That I'm a creature of habit. With all the shopping NY has to offer, I bought a scarf. From Gap.
4. That an Irish car bomb tastes like chocolate milk. Allegedly.
5. That my family will hesitate at nothing to embarrass me. With singing and massive sombreros.
6. That Hubby is likes margaritas! (He had never tried one before. Ever.)
7. That brain-freeze will instantly occur when you slurp a huDge frozen margarita.
8. That I would definitely lose weight QUICKLY if I lived in New York. Not just from all the walking. But from the fact that restaurants post the CALORIE COUNT of all menu items. Gah. I had chicken tacos for dinner. I NEVER eat chicken tacos. But I would have felt GUILTY ordering a big fat burrito (which is what I really wanted). Ignorance is bliss, dammit.
9. That I am OLD. Hubby and I gracefully said goodnight and retired at 9:30p.m. Everyone else stayed out until 1 in the morn. But to me? Part of going away sans children is
10. That a picture of 4 siblings taken early in the morn after a night of revelry will look like