Exactly 2 years ago today, I started this blog. Not really knowing what the hell I was doing or where I was going with it.
I feel like I've uncovered a passion.
I love writing. I love that I can put into words what happens in the Trenches. I love that I have a place to look back at all that has happened in two short years. I love the connections I've made, the friendships I've formed. I love that I've discovered my niche. My confidence. My VOICE.
In celebration, here's a look back at a few of my posts that have garnered the most comments:
1. A Moral Dilemma - The seafood thief.
2. Queen of Toilet Paper - Yeah, that'd be me.
3. I Scream, You Scream - We're still dealing with this issue. As in, today. 5:00 p.m. The dreaded jing-a-ling. Bastards.
And these are a few of my personal faves from the last year:
1. Workin' 9 to 5 - Your words of encouragement and support meant the world to me.
2. The Story of the Vanilla Chai - I'm still addicted. Hubby bought me one this morning actually!
3. Because It's Not the Day Before Vacation Unless Someone's Throwing Up - The story of my life.
Here's to many more years of writing about life In the Trenches of Mommyhood! *mwah* Kisses to you all!