2. Why, every time I enter a public library, do I immediately feel the need to go to the bathroom? Every. Time.
3. Why do the left hand lanes move SLOWER than the right hand lanes in bumper-to-bumper traffic in Boston? Does everyone figure that the left hand lanes will be FASTER, so all the cars drive in those lanes, thus leaving the right lanes less congested?
4. Why am I drawn to the most expensive purses in TJMaxx and Marshalls? Whenever I find one I like, it's inevitably some obscure designer with a pricetag of $199. Seriously.
5. Why does ice cream taste so much better when someone else scoops it?
6. It's mid-May here in Massachusetts. So why do I still see people wearing WINTER COATS and even worse...WINTER SCARVES?? (which I saw today whilst it was a balmy 60 degrees out). Granted, it is 37 out when I leave in the morning, but hello? Don't you read the weather reports? And don't you EXPECT that it's certainly going to rise above 40 since---again...it's MAY?!!! (Oh, and put away your Christmas lights while you're at it.)
7. Why does "just one more" glass of wine always seem like such a good idea when it's really sooo not a good idea at that point?
8. Why do women not shave their toe hair? (I do. You do too, don't you?)
9. When is Entourage going to be back on?
10. Why can't I drop these last pesky 10 post-pregnancy pounds? (And by post-pregnancy, I, of course, mean almost 3 years later...)
Oh. Damn. Apparently I can already answer that last one. Just see #1 and #5 above (and uh, #7).
Got answers to the rest for me? Happy Friday!