What I Was Doing 10 Years Ago:
1. Dating Hubby.
2. Living in a condo with a roommate (Hi Kim!).
3. Exercising like a freak.
4. Working at a small law firm.
5. Hanging out and having LOTS of laughs with my friend Christy.
5 Things On My To-Do List Today:
1. Find Hubby's aunt's telephone number to inquire about Myrtle Beach rental for Girls' Weekend 2008!
2. Watch the Red Sox Opening Ceremony on big TV at work.
3. Ride the exercise bike after boyz go to bed tonight.
4. Watch Big Brother.
5. Make a hair appointment.
Snacks I Enjoy:
1. Anything chocolate (duh)
3. Pita and hummus (my latest diet craving)
4. Ice cream (especially Cake Batter flavor from the creamery)
5. Wine (it counts)
Things I Would Do If I Was A Billionaire:
1. Pay for college for the boyz.
2. Buy a vacation home on Sullivan's Island, SC.
4. Hire a personal trainer, chef and housekeeper.
5. Help out my parents and siblings.
5 Of My Bad Habits:
1. Mindless eating.
2. Biting my fingernails.
4. Making fun of people.
5. Being overly sarcastic.
5 Places I Have Lived:
1. Charlotte, NC
2. Mt. Pleasant, SC
3. Geneva, NY (college)
4. Massachusetts (current)
5. Melbourne, Australia (for a trimester abroad in college)
5 Jobs I Have Had:
1. Grocery store cashier
2. Front desk clerk at college fitness center
3. Assistant buyer for shipping company
5. Paralegal (current)
There. Now don't you feel so much closer to me?!