But because I'm
1. I feel like an imposter at work. Getting all dressed up in big-girl clothes, riding the commuter rail, going to meetings. Because at the end of the day, I get home and am down on the floor, changing poopy diapers, giving baths, reading stories. Still in my work clothes. I don't think working full-time will ever become second nature to me, nor do I want it to.
2. I hate lawn ornaments. Especially the tacky inflatable behemouths (ie., Christmas Winnie the Pooh, Santa on a motorcycle, purple spiders on Halloween). I mean, does someone stand in their front yard, scratching their head with perplexity and summarize, "All we need is a blow-up Grinch and some light up reindeer to make this yard PERFECT!" Seriously. What is the thought process? Please enlighten me.
3. I am a choco-holic. But I hate white chocolate. And I won't eat chocolate if it has coconut in it.
4. Since my profound discovery, I had one of these at least 3 times a week now. I tried the caramel, but still prefer the vanilla. Hey, do they make chocolate chai?
5. I've tried to watch this movie twice now, but have fallen asleep both times. I give up.
6. I'm currently reading this.
7. I think Chantal is going to win America's Next Top Model; that Amanda will win Survivor; and that Neil will win The Biggest Loser. (Doesn't trainer Bob look a little bit like David Beckham?)