- That the smell of curry seeping from the puffy jacket of the woman who decides to squeeze next to lucky me on the morning train will certainly make me nauseous.
- That I need to wear snow boots to work, no matter how much my fashion sense screams and rebels against this notion. Slush is yucky. (See? I told you I was tired. "Slush is yucky"--that's the best sentence I could come up with??? Uhhh, yep.) Slush on dress pants and dress shoes is downright disgusting.
- That no matter how early I plan on getting to work, the MBTA and Mother Nature will conspire against me. I took a pre-7am train. I was supposed to be at my employee benefits meeting at 8:15. Yeah, I didn't trudge in there until 8:35. Dammit.
- That I hate the cute black Banana Republic work bag I bought. It's too small and narrow. It's definitely getting returned.
- That a person can get lost numerous times on the floor they are working on. Bathroom break? Got lost trying to find the ladies room. Lunchtime? Got lost trying to find the cafeteria--on my floor. Time to go home? Got lost trying to get to the elevator. I'm the epitome of someone whose sense of direction is nonexistent.
- That I was overdressed for work today. Dress pants and a sweater will cut it. Thankfully I only bought that one brown suit.
- That I apparently have a delayed colon. The pre-work jitters kicked in about oh.....3:15pm today at work. Thankfully by then I had memorized the route to the bathroom.
The posting may be scarce in these parts for a little while