1. Cate at A Beautiful Life; provided, of course, her poor thumb is all better!
2. CG at Bubbie's Corner; hopefully she hasn't found any more torpedos.
3. Kim at Ed's Girl 4 Life; welcome back to the blogging, my IRL friend!
4. Feener at Mommyvents; after she's cleaned the high chair, that is.
5. Kerry at More, More More; once she's back from her fun girls' weekend.
6. Kate at One More Thing; because she's HOME ALONE for 6 days!
7. Jenn at Serving the Queens; even though she's a Tigers fan.
8. Shelli at Shell in the City; my Charlotte, NC fellow paralegal buddy.
Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is this:
One: Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
Two: You need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names/pseudonyms/blogs.
Sit down, this will be intense:
1. I have my father's feet. Specifically, his toes. More specifically, little baby toes that curl under. All 3 of my boyz have this as well. It was the first thing my Hubby looked at after birth. Their toes. To see whether or not they got my feet. Yay me!
2. Hubby is so very lucky in the fact that his oldest and closest friends all live here in MA for the most part. My oldest pre-marriage friends are spread all over; mainly D.C., AR, CO and FL.
3. I have never been able to
4. I'm shamelessly addicted to Big Brother. And now I have my mom hooked as well (after only 2 episodes!) So I have someone to share the
5. Speaking of, my mother is staying In the Trenches with us for the entire month of July. She arrived a week ago. This will be the third (!) summer that she has come to help. It's kinda like having my own personal Nanny 911. I'm beyond words appreciative and grateful and thankful that we have the kind of relationship that allows this to happen each year.
6. I do not like to drink anything that isn't cold: no coffee, tea or red wine for me, thanks. In the heart of Dunkin' Donuts country, I'm considered somewhat of a freak for this.
7. I read before I go to sleep every night. My routine is take out contacts, put on (Coke bottle) glasses, turn on bedside light, make sure alarm is set (5:40am to go for a 30 min run) and read until my eyes get heavy and I've forgotten what I've just read.
8. I am book smart but lack (quite) a bit of common sense. Just don't have it. This drives Hubby crazy. Eldest seems to be following in my (curled baby toe) footsteps...
Your turn ladies!