Cate at A Beautiful Life tagged me for this one!
Instructions: Remove the blog from the top, move all blogs up one, add yourself to the bottom.
Whee! All The Way Home
The Middling Monettes
Families are like fudge
A Beautiful Life
In the Trenches of Mommyhood
Five people to tag: Kim, Beth, Jen, Shelli, and Megan
What were you doing 10 years ago?
Wow. 10 years ago, I was going through a breakup with my ex in Charlotte, NC. We were engaged and called off the July '97 wedding in March of that year, and then broke up for good at the end of May/beginning of June '97. I discovered he was cheating on me with someone he worked with. He and that girl are now married.
What were you doing 1 year ago?
Obsessing about my post-baby weight, planning a birthday party for Middle...pretty much the same things I'm doing now.
Five Snacks You Enjoy:
1. Cape Cod brand Sea Salt & Vinegar potato chips
3. Starburst jellybeans
4. Smartfood popcorn
5. Fresh watermelon in season (see? I can be healthy when I want to...)
Five Songs That You Know All The Lyrics To:
1. The end song on Thomas the Train on PBS
2. Pour Some Sugar On Me
3. Only the Good Die Young
4. Star Spangled Banner
5. We Are the Dinosaurs by Laurie Berkner
(There are lots...but these were the first 5 random ones that popped into my head!)
Five Things You Would Do If You Were a Millionaire:
1. Pay for the boyz' educations
2. Invest it
3. Buy a new house
That's it. Only 3 for me. ALLRIGHT! Maybe 4.
Five bad habits:
1. Nail biting
2. Gray hair pulling
3. Snoring, apparently
4. Eating when I'm bored
5. Being wishy-washy
Five Things You Like To Do:
1. Snuggle with the boyz after their baths (nothing beats that freshly shampooed, clean and pj'ed end of day smell.)
2. Have quality family time with just the 5 of us when everyone is content in that moment and no one needs anything and Mommy can just sit and soak it all in...
3. Read novels
4. Blog and read blogs
Five Things You Would Never Wear Again:
1. A bikini (*sob*)
2. Jeans with zippers or bows on the ankles
4. Maternity clothes--wahoo!
5. Anything florescent or tie-dyed
Five Favorite Toys:
1. My new DVR! We finally got it.
2. The train table. Keeps Middle and Baby occupied. Except for the times Baby breaks the track, Middle whines/cries, tries to fix it himself, whines/cries some more, shoves Baby for breaking track, Baby bites Middle, Middle hits Baby, they both cry....uhh...scratch that...maybe not so much a favorite.
3. My washer/dryer. Do they count?
4. This. Just kidding.
5. My computer
Riveting, aren't I?