I was tagged by navybluegirl at Like Peas in a Pod for this 7 Things list. Since I just did the Chinese Freeze Tag one, I'm stretching here for yet more wittiness. Bear with me.
1. My new addiction is Sugarfree Red Bull. Where has this been all my life?? I was a Red Bull virgin until Friday when I bought one on the way to NY. Yeah, after pounding a can, I easily could have driven 12 hours. Good stuff. And what? I can mix it with vodka? Sold.
2. I have a cold sore on my lip. So when speaking to me, try not to speak to (a) my lip--which is about ready to have its own zip code or (b) my birthmark. I know it will be a challenge.
3. I know two ladies who are having babies TODAY! Kim at Ed's Girl 4 Life and Jennifer at Playgroups Are No Place For Children. Wow.
4. I studied abroad in Melbourne Australia during the winter term of my senior year of college. I was there from December 26 until March 17 (summertime in Australia!) It was the best part of my entire college experience. By far.
5. I have 20/200 vision and am as blind as Stevie Wonder (you totally just thought about him with his sunglasses on and moving his head the way he does, didn't you??) without my contacts or glasses. I've had the same pair of glasses since before Eldest was born because I only wear them in bed to read. The first thing I do in the morning is put in my contacts and the last thing I do at night is take them out. No matter how
6. I've dated guys with the last names of Pepper and Bean. Apparently I like vegetables. I've also dated guys with the last names of Cook and Pierce. Apparently I also like verbs.
7. Hubby and I gave each other the exact same card before our wedding ceremony. It was destiny. *snort*
I'm tagging whomever hasn't attempted this one yet. Have at it!