1. I am a chronic nail-biter. My nails usually look like ass...not literally.
2. I'm currently in a self-imposed "extreme makeover" phase. In the month of April, I've had: 3 skin tags
3. I don't know how to drive a stick shift. I was too stubborn to ever learn. I hate trying to learn something new if I can't be good at it immediately. You just got 3 for the price of 1 here.
4. I was valedictorian of my high school class of 1991. Yeah it was a whopping class size of 70 or so.
5. I have no rhythm nor can I carry a tune. At all. Not a smidge of either.
6. I got caught shoplifting in 8th grade. I was stealing Lee Press-on Nails.
7. I worked at McDonalds the summer before I entered 10th grade. I had a lot of zits that summer.
8. I've never had a broken bone. And I've only had stitches once in my life (not counting 3 c-sections, of course). My best friend and I had just hopped out of the car after arriving at her family's log cabin on the lake. I was going to be staying for a whole week with them. We skipped down to the creek in our flip-flops, I slipped on a rock and cut my shin. 5 stitches and no lake swimming all that week. I remember my friend crying along with me as I was stitched up. Now that's a good friend.
9. I have lived in 4 states: NY, NC, SC and MA.
Begin typing your post. When you want to cross out words, you go into the "Edit Html" tab and add: left bracket (<) then the letter s, then right bracket (>) before the word or words you want to strike. Then you type left bracket, backslash, the letter s and right bracket to resume regular typing and click back on the "Compose" tab.
I'm not going to tag 10 people, simply out of sheer laziness. I have pictures to post, dancers' bodies to drool over on Dancing with the Stars, I must cheer on Jack Bauer as he saves the world yet again and I (grudgingly) have to be up at 5:40am to jog. SOOO, anyone can play. Tag, you're it!