1. Heights. You'll never see me bungee-jumping. No way.
2. Snakes. Now don't get all Freudian on me.
3. Something terrible happening to one of my boyz.
Three People Who Make Me Laugh:
3. Baby. All 3 in very different ways. And on the bad days, it's just easier to laugh than to cry, you know?
Three Things I Love:
1. The ocean.
3. Shopping. Try not to be awed at my shallow-ness.
Three Things I Hate:
1. Having to watch my weight. Hate.It.
2. Grammatical errors using the words "it's" and "its". I-T with an apostrophe S stands for "IT IS". "Its" is possessive. I don't know why, but this is one of my pet peeves. I'm weird that way.
3. Cheetos. The smell of them makes me gag.
Three Things I Don’t Understand:
1. The show Lost.
2. My new digital camera and how to take a clear picture without my boyz having devil red eyes.
3. Why Middle and Baby feel compelled to enter the playroom, dump a bucket or wagon full of toys onto the floor, or empty an entire bin onto the floor, and then just leave the room. Does organization and cleanliness make them twitch or something?
Three Things On My Desk:
1. A stack of closing documents that I need to bind.
2. The memorandum I'm supposed to be proof-reading.
3. The purchase and sale agreement I need to revise. Can you tell I'm at work?
Three Things I’m Doing Right Now:
1. Blogging. Duh.
2. Drinking a half
3. Procrastinating doing my work. See above.
Three Things I Want To Do Before I Die:
1. Run the Boston Marathon. My life goal.
2. Become a grandmother.
3. Live at the beach.
Three Things I Can Do:
1. Burp on command.
2. Recite a list of all the prepositions in the English language (that I had to memorize in 8th grade.) Geez, and I wonder where Rainman gets it from? Aboard, about, above, across, after, against, among, amid....
3. Ummm....walk and chew gum at the same time? I rule.
Three Things I Can’t Do:
1. Drive a stick-shift car.
2. Raise only one eyebrow at a time.
3. Park my big honkin' Yukon in tiny parking spaces. It's not pretty.
Three Things I Think You Should Listen To:
1. Your mother.
2. Your instincts.
3. Your children and what they're not saying.
Three Things You Should Never Listen To:
1. That internal Mommy Guilt.
2. Mariah Carey.
3. Don Imus.
Three Things I’d Like To Learn:
1. How to swim so I don't actually drown when I
2. How to be a paid writer.
3. How to slow down and sincerely relish, cherish and enjoy the present, instead of always focusing on the future and what's to come. I'm constantly looking ahead.
Three Favorite Foods:
1. Lobster (with butter, of course).
2. Anything chocolate.
3. Filet mignon from Ruth's Chris Steak House.
Three Shows I Watched As A Kid:
1. Little House on the Prairie.
2. Love Boat.
3. Guiding Light.
Three Things I Regret:
1. Not having a cleaning lady.
2. Not weighing 15 pounds less.
3. Not buying those cute shoes I just saw at Marshall's. Again, try not to be awed at my shallow-ness.
Heather, the Queen of Shake-Shake, pointed her sceptor at me for this one. And now I, in turn, tag Kerry at More, More, More, Kelly at A Child is Born and Domestic Slackstress at 8 Centimeters Deluded. Have fun ladies!