He has a routine that doesn't vary, each and every time he pees:
1. Drag stepstool to potty rim.
2. Clamber up on stepstool.
3. Pull down pants and unders all at once.
4. Lift both toilet lids.
5. Bend forward slightly and grasp toilet rim (if you are a member of the Germ Police, I realize you're shuddering right now), so little wee-wee is just BARELY over the rim of toilet.
6. When he's done, I always say, "Now shake it off" so he gets those last few drips.
7. Each and every time, he profusely shakes his head instead, and the pee droplets drip down his leg.