I've been tagged by TulipMom to complete this list. Is it pathetic that I could whip it off with barely a thought (umm...and had to edit it down to 6)? Is that another thing that makes me weird(er)?
1. I have a red birthmark smack dab on my forehead. It's been mistaken for a curling iron burn or a hickey. I hate when people talk to my birthmark instead of me.
2. The smell of Cheetos makes me (literally) gag.
3. I've had the same bedside alarm clock since high school. 16+ years now. (Now THAT'S a good alarm clock, huh?!) It has HUGE red numbers on it because I am blind without my contacts or glasses.
4. I've been stung by a jellyfish.
5. I think I broke my ring finger on my left hand when I was little and it never healed right, because the fingernail on that finger is (still) all deformed. I remember the exact incident. I was being chased by a neighbor boy as we were playing a game of "Colored Eggs" (a made up neighborhood game) and I fell on the pavement underneath the gazebo.
6. I'm completely anal about spelling and grammar and use of punctuation. I really should have been a high school English teacher.
AND FOR A BONUS:
7. I have never watched one single episode of Grey's Anatomy.